Monday 22 July 2013

Rest In Your Paradise Quxxn

Okay so now I'm going to talk to you personally, no third person, no exclusive pro-nouns...and no past tense when referring to Quxxn's actions because she hasn't gone.

Back in 2009 when The Sims 3 came out, I was hooked, I couldn't get enough of it - I had an addiction. But eventually the series started to bore me (I didn't buy the first two expansions when they came out) and I stopped playing. This year, while scrolling through YouTube I saw Quxxn do a Let's Play (her first University Life) and she re-sparked my love for The Sims 3. She entertains and makes us laugh, she inspires us all and she shows the world that its not all about looks all at the same time.

She opened me to the Let's Playing world, without her there I doubt this site would be here, that goes for many other youtuber's too. She inspires us all and will continue to inspire us for years to come. She makes us happy on days we we're down, even greater on days we we're up and makes us smile during each video. She keeps us giggling during them no-plan afternoons.

Now she's living her own Island Paradise, she's checked into Sparkling Sands, drinking a fresh and fruity at the pool-bar...who knows she might even have a mermaid tail!

Rest In Peace Quxxn.
You'll always be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment