Thursday 5 September 2013

Introduction : SimtasticWorld

Hey Everybody!

I am lucky enough to be invited to write for this blog and it is all very exciting.

I am a 26 year old girl, who lives in London, England.



I have been a sims fan since day 1 and I still get excited by it, because it is great. About 2 months ago I started getting more involved in the community and have loved it. I like to think I have made some great simming friends and I know there are plenty more out there to meet  :D. I own every sims EP, SP and 99% of the Sims 3 store content  :s

Let me know if you want me to post about anything specific. I will be starting with sharing some ways I like to create and play my game. I am also building a new world soon and want the communities input so feel free to give me any feedback and I will look into fitting it in.

You can follow me on Twitter  @SimtasticWorld

Check out my videos (and subscribe if you want to) on YouTube

And add me as a friend on the Sims 3 site 

Hope you look forward to reading my posts :D
Have a great morning,day,evening.

Simtastic World

No comments:

Post a Comment