Tuesday 17 September 2013

Nicole. K Games Interview

I got the amazing chance to interview Nicole. K who has recently reached 20 000 subscribers on her Sims Let's Play channel! Her calm nature and kindness makes her a refreshing spirit and someone who is very fun to watch!

1. So your channel Nicole K. Games has reached 20 000 subscribers! How have you responded to the amazing success you've had?
It is honestly still a shock for me, even gaining one subscriber. I never thought I’d end up with 20,000 subscribers, because I started YouTube for fun & for their entertainment. Never did I think my channel would grow this much! I’m thankful for all of it ♥


2. Did you ever think your channel would get this far?
I did not think my channel would get this far. I don’t really check my stats, so it amazes me whenever someone congratulates me, because it is just so unexpected.

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4? Which feature (that you've seen) are you most excited for?
I’m sort of neutral when it comes to The Sims 4, but the recent broadcasts have definitely boosted my excitement a bit! I am really looking forward to create-a-style, it looks very interesting.

4. If you could create a new expansion for The Sims 4, what would it be?
I would love to add vampires to a TS4 expansion pack! If they recreate a Late Night styled expansion for TS4, I would be one happy simmer.

5. Are you excited for Into The Future?
I am very excited for Into The Future. I think it is my recent obsession with Doctor Who, the concept of time travel intrigues me.



6. Now that it is starting to end, how much have you enjoyed The Sims 3 era?
I have enjoyed TS3 a lot, it is such a great game & I’m sad to see it end. Although I will continue to play it!

7. Which Sims 3 expansion has been your favourite?
Late Night has definitely been my favourite expansion pack, ever since the first day I played it!

8. Do you prefer store content or content from stuff packs?
I prefer store content, mostly because it comes out so frequently & there is plenty to choose from. The premium content items are also a huge plus.

9. Who is your favourite SimGuru?
I adore Lauren! She is so great & fun to talk to. She’s pretty artsy like myself, & she’s an amazing person with a lovely personality.

10. Finally, where do you see you and your channel in five years time!?
That’s a toughie. I’ll probably continue to make videos for The Sims franchise, hopefully more series outside of The Sims as well. All I know is that I’ll be having fun no matter what I’m doing. I just hope my subscribers still enjoy my videos by then, & aren't too sick of me haha!

1 comment:

  1. Choosing the right class certainly boosts your prospects at
    earning yellow cash. Spending the social points
    on furniture and household items will stretch the characters budget.
    s decision to inflame racial tension on the eve of the
    King holiday denigrates his office,'.

    Here is my site :: sims 4 announcement

    ReplyDelete