Thursday 5 September 2013

Introduction - Cultivate 23

Hello Simmers,

I am Cultivate23,

one of the new bloggers on the Sims Tabloid. I am very excited and grateful for the opportunity to write with this new tabloid. Just a little background about me is; I am a full time student and I'm studying Bio/Psych as a double major with an emphasis in Dietetics. I know that may be weird since I love the; Sims, writing, cooking and interior design, which have nothing really to do with my major. Nevertheless, I love my major and love my hobbies just as much!

I have been Simming since the Sims came out and I fell in love right away. I recently started a You-Tube channel where I do Let’s Plays and Sims 3 Series. It has been an amazing way for me to express my passion for the Sims and my writing. I hope to do the same with the Sims Tabloid and Cultivate some new things with this new experience.
I will be writing; Sims 3 Store Reviews, Interviews and maybe even some short short stories with CAS, design and my CC finds!

 Happy Simming
Cultivate23

Send me questions ect. here -cultivated23@gmail.com
 @Cultivate23 on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment