Sunday 29 September 2013

Interview : JimmyChillO

JimmyChillO is a passionate gamer and Sims fanatic, and he recently hit 2000 subscribers on YouTube. Check out our interview with Jimmy below!


1. So your channel Chilly Gamer has reached 2000 subscribers! How have you responded to the amazing success you've had?
I'm incredibly amazed by the amount of support I get for doing what I'm doing! It's amazing!!! and to give back I made a CAS contest where there will be 4 winners who will win items from TS3 store, and have their Sims be a part of my upcoming LP!

2. Did you ever think your channel would get this far?
Absolutely not! I've been on YouTube for almost 1 and a half years, and my channel has been growing pretty slowly if I do say so myself, and this summer my channel grew so quickly!


3. Do you have any exciting projects coming up for your channel...can you tell any!?
Many, but I can only tell about a few, of which are: the second part of interviewing simmers about TS4, where I ask 20-35 simmers about their opinions on certain things in TS4. I'm also working on a few collabs with people, and some new series as new games come out!

4. What new feature in The Sims 4 can't you wait to play with?
I cannot wait to get my hands on the CAS tool!! it looks phenomenal. I love creating sims in TS3, and I literally spend around an hour creating and moulding each sim, I'm a perfectionist, and I think this tool in TS4 will let me go limitless!

5. If you could create a new expansion for The Sims 4, what would it be?
I would actually love to see something Lady Gaga related. I think it would add so many different things to the game! or a violence EP would be pretty fun actually!

6. Are you excited for Into The Future, which part of Into The Future will you play with first?
Yes! I'm very excited! and the first thing I'm doing is go into the future and see how my sims' present will create their descendants!

7. Did you like Movie Stuff?
I like it, but it's not my favorite, yet at the same time, it's a great way to end the SP's for The Sims 3!

8. Now that it is starting to end, how much you enjoyed The Sims 3 ERA?
I enjoyed it so much, regarding all it's technical flaws, it's still a Sims game! and anything Sims pleases me and could keep me busy for hours! I love it!


9. Which Sims 3 expansion has been your favourite?
My favorite expansion pack has to be The Sims 3 Supernatural! It was so much fun to play! and I'm re-doing a LP on it soon!

10. Do you prefer store content or content from stuff packs?
Although I have so much store content, I still prefercontent from packs, just because it's in one united theme, and it all goes well together!

11. Who is your favourite SimGuru?
My favorite SimGuru is definitely Rachel! She's has an amazing personaility and she's so friendly! Me and her tweet from time to time, and I'm looking forward to meeting her someday!

12. If you could create a new Woo-Hoo spot, what would it be?
I'd love to see my Sims WooHoo on furniture, in different places around the house, just so it's more realistic.

13. Finally, where do you see you and your channel in five years time?
You can never expect anything on YouTube! I really don't know to be honest haha! I'm launching a cooking show soon! and a vlog channel in 2014! so we'll have to see how that goes!

Thanks so much for having me! it's been a pleasure talking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment