Sunday 8 September 2013

Interview : CinkSims!

September is here! Which means more interviews! This time I had the chance to interview the amazing world builder CinkSims! If you haven't already, check out Cink's stunning worlds here!

1. So CinkSims can you tell us more about yourself?
Sul sul! I'm Cink and I love sushi, cats, nature, waterfalls, cows, palms, jungles, Iceland and art. I hate supernatural, vampires, fairies, New York (because NY is very big for my, better is Great Britain  I'm from Czech Republic, it's small country). I live in Brno it's old town. 

(Read the rest by clicking Read More Below)




2. Where do you find inspiration to make your worlds?
I'm inspired real cities, for (Pongau Jungle it's Chinese jungles, Thai river and Japanese houses, for French Valley it's small country with farms and stone roads, my last world is Geothermal lakes for this world it's Iceland (♥) and Blue lagoon). 

3. Which world is your favourite that you have made?
My favourite is French Valley! 

French Valley! More Screens Here
4. Which Sims 3 world is your favourite?
I'm in love with Lucky Palms and Aurora Skies! ♥                                 

5. Can you tell us more about any future worlds? Any big ideas?
Yes! I'm building last worlds. Old town and future world, then will be make-ups, hair and suits!

6. What do you want the next store world to be?
An old town with farms, Deep Jungle or Gothic Forest. 

7. Your worlds have seen amazing reactions, even from SimGurus! How do you feel from the reaction?
My reaction: OH MY.... SimGurus are so friendly! 

8. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
Yes, I'm very excited for The Sims 4! It looks like best game of 2014! The Sims 4.... new features, new worlds, new interactions and new sims! I'm super excited for this. 

9. What is your favourite Sims 3 expansion?
My favourite EPs are Seasons and Island Paradise (and I like Into The Future), my favourite SP is Master Suite. 

Pongau Jungle! 
10. If you could create the first Sims 4 expansion, what would it be?
Seasons and pets! Best EPs for playing.

11. Finally, where do you see your blog and creations in 5 years time!?
Hm.... good question, but I can't answer... My blog is now dream!

1 comment: