Sunday 15 September 2013

Joewaaayyyy Interview! With Pixel

Interviewing Joewaaayyyy

Continuing what is becoming a staple of SimsTabloid, I got the honour of interviewing the up and coming YouTube sensation. JoeWaaayyyy. 

1.How did you get into The Sims Franchise?
 I don't remember exactly how I got into the franchise, but I remember always carrying the box for "The Sims: Vacation" around with me haha. When I was a little older, my cousins showed me "The Sims 2" so I went out and bought it! I've been hooked since.

2.What is your favourite aspect of The Sims 3?
 The main reason why I moved on to The Sims 3 a year and a half ago is because of the idea of a Open Neighborhood. I loved the idea of sims living lives of their own, especially aging on their own. That was one thing that really bugged me about The Sims 2 that you had to play the household for them to age.



3. If you could change one aspect of The Sims 3 for the The Sims 4 what would it be? 
I would change the way how Story Progression works (if it's in the game.) It would be nice for the players to be able to set different parts of Story Progression to their liking. Kind of like Nraas Story Progression Mod, but simpler and easier to use.

4. Favourite and least favourite Expansion pack?
My Favorite Expansion Pack from the whole Franchise is The Sims 3: Showtime! I love seeing my sims 'Rise to Fame' and unlocking more acts and costumes on the way (Part of the reason why I am doing a Let's Play of it on my channel) And I love playing with the Genies. My Least Favorite would be The Sims 2: University. I found the expansion pack very annoying. I never used it, and I hated how fast is was to earn a degree. And how slow the College Students walked and slouched over! I like my sims Proper!

5. Your channel is growing more and more everyday, how do you feel about this amazing reaction from the community?
Coming home from school and seeing the subscriber count go up a little bit more from the night before puts a huge smile on my face. It's hard to believe 600 people like me, when I feel like I could name 600 people who don't like me in real life haha.



6.Have you considered playing a wider range of genres on your channel? If so what?
I want to do a wider genre of games on my channel, but I just don't really like any other games besides Simulations. I get to bored to fast. I never get bored with The Sims. But I do plan on doing a Let's Build a House series soon, in the next month or so. 

7.Favourite film? 
My favourite movie would have to be Grown Ups. No, Mean Girls. No, Both.

8.Favourite Colour?
My favourite colour is always changing, most of the time it's red or blue.

9.Do you have any YouTube BFF's? :D
I have A LOT! Ara Bella, Simsweetie, Thesimlover75, mcgamer820XDD, TheBigSimTheory, LetsPlayWithLife, LittleMissSimmer6, KKMustache, and loadsssss more! (sorry if I forgot your name hehe)

10.Where do you see your channel progressing to in 2 years time?
I honestly can't even see my channel in 2 years. I don't even know if it will still be happening in 2 years or not. But if it does, I can see myself doing Let's Plays on The Sims 4 and it's expansion packs,

Thanks a lot for answering my questions Joe! If you haven't already checked out his channel, please go watch his Photoshoot above! Maybe even subscribe!

That is all for now, more interviews to come soon!

Pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment