Monday 5 August 2013

Announcement : SimNation News

Okay so today I am showcasing a new project that is being run by ActiveGamerz, I hope you fully support the idea! (Stick around too! I have an announcement coming soon!)

Welcome to SimNation News!
Hello world. My name is Chris! I run a YouTube Channel called ActiveGamerz! I’m thinking of running a Sims 3 News Blog called SimNation News! Here we will feature news, downloads, community spotlight, and more! Be sure to vote if you are willing to see our new site!
Features:
  • -Up to the minute news about The Sims!
  • -Community Spotlight where you can strut your stuff as far as Content that you make for the Sims 1, 2 or 3!
  • -Mods, CC, Lots, Sims, and more to download!
  • -More to come in the future!
Poll Time!

What do you think of SimNation News?
I love the idea!
I don't like the idea.
www.poll-maker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment