Wednesday 7 August 2013

Guest Post - BiggestSimFan!

The Sims 3 has been evolving with it's amazing Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs but which one of them is the best?

Expansions made our base game richer with more content like traveling to Egypt , France or China to an adventure , exciting paths and careers , being a celebrity living in a high apartment , living the life to the fullest with all generations , walking your pet around town and petting unicorns , taking the stage and performing in front of your fans , riding on your broom and running away from zombies that eat your plants , enjoying the sun or playing with snow , going to the university and getting some sleep in class or just floating away in your houseboat to an uncharted island and soon traveling to the future.

All expansions are great but which one is your favorite .
My personal favorite is Generations because with Generations you can tell stories that have never been told. It focuses on the family and nothing is more important than your family . 


Some people complain how horrible Sims can be but they don't play with life. They just use motherlode and do nothing but just live a rich life. Most of the people just play it to create amazing houses but some of them actually play with life like me! I've started with myself and now I'm already playing my third generation, I'm playing the Legacy challenge and there are more challenges just like that you can do! The sim community has been creating challenges for us simmers to play like the Simon says challenge or Musicasy challenge . 

What I want to know from you guys is what is your favorite challenge and what is your favorite expansion pack.

Bye now! Follow me on twitter @biggestsimsfan

No comments:

Post a Comment