Friday 23 August 2013

Interview : ActiveGamerz

Active Gamerz are a gaming duo consisting of Chris and Erica, and from Let's Plays to Simming Triva Live Streams, they host a variety of everything! Watch out for this cheeky duo!

ActiveGamerz



1. So, how did you originally get into the Sims franchise!
Chris: Well my cousin showed me Sims 1 and I was like 3 or so and I didn't understand much, but as we played it together I grew up with it. I eventually started wanting Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I could never find it in stores because it was around the time Sims 3. And I got Sims 3 and eventually got all the EPs and SPs
Erica: I read about the Sims 2 in a book when I was 11. 

2. You do trivia streams, can you tell us what that's about?
Chris: We do a weekly trivia show every Thursday. We mainly do Sims Questions but some others are thrown in that are not related to Sims. Basically if you win you move onto the Finals then you compete others that have won for a prize. It may change too!
Erica: We do a weekly trivia game. We have questions about the Sims 3 and other stuff. We do championships for all the winners! And we give out prizes

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
Chris: Yes and No. I loved Sims 2 and 3 but I think it's a little too soon for me.
Erica: I'm very excited for the Sims 4. I hope it is awesome and more interactive.

4. What new big feature do you want to see in the next base game?
Chris: Curved Walls or even A Skyscraper Maker would be cool. Or Maybe Rollercoasters and Restaurants.
Erica: I want a feature in the Sims 4, where you can put a picture into a document. And Create-A-Sim will make a replica of the picture.

5. If you could bring back an expansion for The Sims 4, which one would it be?
Chris: Open for Business, Bon Voyage, Late Night, Island Paradise. ( that's more than one isn't it.) :P
Erica: Supernatural, I would love to bring this expansion pack back! I loved it.



6. Do you prefer to tell stories, build or go crazy with life on The Sims?
Chris:  I like to build. I want to someday become an architect or a home designer.
Erica: I sometimes tell a story, I sometimes go crazy and build. It depends on my mood.
           
7. Are you looking forward to the Movie Stuff pack and Into The Future?
Chris:  Movie Stuff: Not so much. It's a little tacky. Into the Future: HELL YEAH! It's so detailed!
Erica:  OMG I really want both Movie Stuff and Into The Future! They both look like something I would love! So I can't wait for those!

8. What have been your favourite expansion packs of all time?
Chris: Definitely Late Night and Island Paradise. They added some cool features: Hotels, Vampires, Skyscrapers, Bars, Mermaids!
Erica: My favourite expansion pack had to be Supernatural. I loved the witches and werewolves. It was really fun to mess with!

9. Who is your favourite SimGuru?
Chris: Definitely, SimGuruSmitty. She's so hilarious and her laugh is so cool!
Erica: My favorite SimGuru. I love them all equally! I can't choose!

10. Favourite WooHoo spot?
Chris: Hmm, this is a hard one. I haven't seen all the places yet, but maybe The Elevator. It's an unusual place to WooHoo.
Erica: Woohoo spot? I think hot tub. LOL! I think that one is the funniest.

11. And to end things off! Where do you see your channel in five years time?
Chris: 12. Well, not being selfish at all, I think I will be at least at 50k Subscribers. And my Sims having fan pages. :P
Erica: Our channel in 5 years? I HOPE we are famous and popular and people will be inspired by our work!

No comments:

Post a Comment