Friday 23 August 2013

Interview : Simmerrr4life

Time to showcase a new blogger and Youtuber this time! Simmerrr4Life not only has a brand new blog...but a brand new channel and from her CAS videos, you can see that she is going to be big! 




1. Can you tell us the story of how you got into the Sims franchise?
My brother originally had The Sims for game cube when I was around 7 or 8. He never played it, so I did! I would play it every chance I could. I never had a computer to play The Sims on, so I always played on it on console. 
Right after The Sims 3 was release my brother gave me his computer that he no longer used, and of course, the first game I bought for it was The Sims 3! I was simply amazed and have been playing ever since!

2. Can you tell us what your new blog is about?
Sure! My blog is about anything that I do with my Sims-or Sim related.  Mostly about Sims I’ve created or Videos I’ve made. I like to share information about how -or what- I had to do or use to to create a Sim (or video). I like to think of it as sort of a timeline of everything I’ve done so far. :)

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
Yes! I am very excited! I’m eager to learn what new features and additions will be in this new generation of The Sims.

4. What new feature would you love to see in The Sims 4? 
More interactive relationships, to be able to see your Sim slowly age up, or Seeing inside community lots, such as the grocery store or bookstore. I think any of these would make game play more interesting!:) I also think it would be  interesting to be able to visit friends’ neighborhoods threw an online method, but be able to have the option to turn the feature on/off.

5. What type of Simmer are you?
I create Sims mostly. I love creating Sims! Lately, I spend more time in CAS than actually playing the game! I’ve also been trying my hand at creating Sim music videos, so I’m curious to see how that well that turns out.



6. Are you excited for the Movie Stuff pack?
I don’t think it will be one I’ll be interesting in buying. It didn’t appeal to me too much. But I am interested to see what other simmers will do with this stuff pack!

7. Are you excited for Into The Future?
I am excited! But also curious about more of what you can do in-game. I’d like to see more game play, before buying. I’ll probably watch some LPs for awhile before actually getting it.

8. Finally, where do you see your blog in five years?
Over all, like I said, I like to think of my blog as my timeline for everything I do Sim related. So, to me, in five years, whether I have 10 followers or 100,000 followers -I want to be able to look back and see all that I have done and accomplished. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment