Wednesday 21 August 2013

Interview : KatelynLikesTheSims

KatelynLikesTheSims is the newest and freshest builder around, with beautiful houses that include thought through exterior and interior designs, you should watch out for what she has to offer! Check out my interview with her below!


1. So, how did you originally get into The Sims series?
    My parents gave me The Sims 3 for Christmas 2009. I was ecstatic and the second I opened it; I was begging my dad to install it to his computer. The person who really got me into The Sims was Curtis Paradis. I loved the houses he made, and I wanted to see if I could make houses like he did.


2. You've only just started creating videos, how have you been finding it?
    I LOVE creating videos! I love to make simming videos (obviously) but I also make short films, and I’m a photographer. I love the people I’ve met, and can now call my close friends, and family.

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
    I’m a little excited about The Sims 4, but at the same time I’m not. I think The Sims 3 could have so many more features. After The Sims 4 team releases new details about the game, I’m pretty sure I’ll be pre-ordering it.  

4. What new big feature do you want to see in the next base game?
    I don’t know if this is considered big for many people, but for some builders it is. I would LOVE to have an easier roof tool, and the foundation to connect to walls. I think that would make building a lot easier.

5. If you could create the first expansion for The Sims 4 that was new to the whole Sims franchise, what would it be?  
    I would have an EP based on the Internet! I would love to be a vlogger! You could also have meet-ups, fans, and a new skill could be vlogging!



6. What type of simmer are you?
    I’m not a specific type of simmer. I’m just a simmer. I play The Sims, I build houses, I do CAS, and I’m starting a secret project!

7. Will we see a Let's Play anytime soon? Or any store reviews?
    I have been planning on doing a let’s play, It may be out later this month. As for store reviews, no, I rarely get things from the store.

8. What has been your favourite expansion pack of all time?
   The Sims 2: Open For Business, I always loved selling toilets. The Sims 3: Seasons; I love ALL of the seasons, Winter specifically. If you have only the base game, buy seasons.

9. Would you prefer a more realistic approach to the Sims 4 or an approach that is more of a fantasy?
    I would prefer the more realistic approach. I personally do love fantasy, but with The Sims, I’d rather it be realistic.

10. Finally, if you could do a shared building video with someone, who would it be?
      Chrillsims3! I LOVE his houses; he's a big inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment