Saturday 24 August 2013

Interview : Steph0Sims

Surprise! Yep! One of the big surprises I promised you! I interviewed popular builder and Let's Player Steph0Sims! With over 8000 subscribers and 600 00 video views on YouTube, she is one of the biggest simmers around! Enjoy the interview!



1. So, how did you originally get into the Sims franchise!
    My older brother used to play the Sims 1 when I was younger. Some of my fondest memories were playing The Sims with him. I still remember to this day making our family and then "accidentally" killing my little brother in a fire.


2. Your channel has over 7000 subscribers on YouTube, did you ever think you would get this far?

    Never! I'm just some awkward English girl. Honestly when I joined I expected about one person to watch which was my friend who I sent the video to. I didn't even expect to get a single subscriber. I couldn't even speak in a video then! Not in a million years did I think I would have over 7000!

3. How has Island Paradise influenced your latest builds?
    I've started building more beachy styled houses and obviously tested out the new houseboat feature (which is awesome!). I've also loved building over the ocean.


4. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
    YES! really excited! I love the excitement of something completely new and I can't wait 'till the upcoming livestream.


5. If you could make a new expansion for The Sims 4, what would it be?
    I'd like a late night based expansion but maybe with a few slight changes such as lots of people being in clubs and bars and I'd also like to see malls. Basically urban life in an expansion.


6. Do you prefer to build or story tell?
    I think I like them both equally but sometimes I like one more than the other. sometimes both can get really frustrating like when your sims get up and move around when you try to film them sitting down. Although saying that, It's always nice to film after 3 hours of constant building.

7. Are you looking forward to the Movie Stuff pack and Into The Future?
    I'm looking forward to Tnto The Future a lot but not so much Movie Stuff. I was really hoping the last stuff pack would be really fashionable clothes for all ages. I'm not too keen on over the top outfits that I'll probably never use. as for into the future I'm not usually into unrealistic aspects of the game but I can see myself really enjoying this and getting a lot of gameplay out of it.

8. What has been your favourite expansion pack of all time?
    Urmm probably late night or island paradise. In my opinion they added the most gameplay and had the best towns.

9. What new feature would you love to see in TS4?
    I'd love to see shopping. That was one of my favourite things to do in The Sims 2. But of course I'd say that seeing as I love shopping.

10. Who is your favourite SimGuru?
       Either King, Graham or Albert. Just don't tell the others!

11. Finally, where do you see your channel in five years time?
       I see it hopefully still existing and most probably preparing for The Sims 5! 

Thanks for asking me to do this once again, I had a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment