Friday 23 August 2013

Interview : TeriqTheSimmer

TeriqTheSimmer is an up and coming Sims Let's Player that has had over 5000 video views on YouTube. He has also creates interesting Sims based on popular culture and I had the chance to interview him on all things Sims related!


1. So, how did you originally get into the Sims franchise?
    I originally got into the Sims by coming across a showtime video by iPodZeke. Before that I never heard of The Sims 1, 2 or 3.



2. What advice would you give to someone making a Let's Play series?
    The advice I would give to someone making a Let's Play series would be, before you do anything have everything prepared, like an up to date computer, nice microphone, and a good editor.

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
   Yes I am very excited for The Sims 4!




4. What new big feature do you want to see in the next base game?
    The big feature I would love to see in The Sims 4 base game is weather! and two base game world options.

5. If you could create the first expansion for The Sims 4 that was new to the whole Sims franchise, what would it be?
    An expansion pack that I would create for The Sims 4 is between an "Out Of The Universe" EP that is where Sims can travel to an outer space town, and a Super hero EP that is where your Sims can become super hero!

6. What type of simmer are you?
    I am a funny ,cool, emotional, but very serious simmer.

7. Are you looking forward to the Movie Stuff pack and Into The Future?
    I am looking more forward to Movie Stuff for some reason. I think it's because I am unsure about if the Future EP will live up to its expectations.

8. What has been your favourite expansion pack of all time during the Sims series?
    Well since I only played The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 I would say in The Sims 2 it is Apartment life. And in The Sims 3 it is Island paradise only because they bring a new aspect to the game.

9. Would you prefer a more realistic approach to the Sims 4 or an approach that is more of a fantasy?
    I would prefer a totally realistic approach with a hint of fantasy!

10. Finally, do you prefer to kill or create sims?
      I mostly prefer to create Sims but I will kill a Sim and their family if they get out of control lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment