Thursday 22 August 2013

Interview : Rachybop

Rachybop time! Yes that's right! I interviewed fellow British simmer, and iPhone enthusiast Rachybop! You all her know her so with no further introduction...here's the interview!

1. Can you tell us the story of how you got into The Sims?
     It was a friend who gave me his copy of the Sims 1 and said I would like it. Boy was he right!




2. You have nearly 10 000 subscribers on YouTube and over 2 million video views, how have you responded to the amazing success you've had?    
 I like to celebrate every milestone with my subbies and listen to feedback. 

3. What tips would you give to a new YouTuber?
     I've actually done a video of advice :) http://youtu.be/zRlzNKkxRrc
The main things would be to be yourself and listen to your audience.

4. Did you ever think your channel would be so successful?
     I don't know really. I hoped I would be. I'm not even sure I am! I just enjoy what I do :)

5. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
    YES!!!!!!!!



6. What new feature would you love to see in The Sims 4?
    Gosh, I don't know. I would just like my mind to be blown with awesomeness.

7. What is your favourite career in The Sims?
    Ooooooooo good question. I like the ambitions careers for sure. Ghost hunter is epic!

8. What type of Simmer are you?
     What types are there? lol. I'm definitely NOT a builder. I give it a go sometimes but I just like to play the game and make the sims do stupid stuff that I can't do in real life ;) The main reason I enjoy the sims is because they have personalities and react to things in hilarious ways.

9. The Into The Future expansion announce had a polarising effect due to the theme, are you looking forward to the time travel related expansion?
    Oh yes, I was flabbergasted when I saw the trailer. It looks absolutely amazing. Can't wait to play it at SimsCamp, Gamescom!

10. What has been your favourite expansion pack of all time?
       I get asked this a lot and probably give a different answer everytime. There's high points of each one that I love. I'm gonna say generations this time I think. I didn't expect to like that one as much as I did. BUT I LOVE THEM ALL! I feel like I just chose between one of my children  I don't have children but anyway, I'm going off on a tangent, I should stop typing...

11. Who is your favourite SimGuru?
       Again, making me choose! I'm not gonna choose this time. I was lucky enough to meet some of them at Redwood shores and they were all soooooo friendly. They're an amazing team of people who have a passion for what they do.

12. Are you excited for the movie stuff pack?
      Yeah I am! Unsure how I'm going to incorporate that into my game at the moment so I look forward to seeing the other parts of the trailer when they release them.

13. Do you prefer store content or content that you get from stuff packs?
      I haven't decided that yet. I am becoming more and more impressed with the store content. Stuff packs can be a little hit and miss sometimes.

14. If you could create an expansion, old or new for The Sims 4, what would it be?DISNEY!

Thank you so so so much for interviewing me :)

-Rachybop <3>


1 comment:

  1. Rachybop is one of my most favourite Youtubers, superfriendly and fun to watch, everyone should check her channels out!

    ReplyDelete