Friday 9 August 2013

Guest Post : Joewaaaayyy

Hey Guys! It's Joewaaaayyy (aka Joey) here to talk about the last expansion pack for The Sims 3, Into The Future.

Back in January when they announced this expansion pack, I was already in love. Futuristic anything is my kind of thing, so when I heard the news, I was excited! And the trailer did not fail to impress. I would have to say, I have watched it at least 50 times because I am so amazed from all the content shown. In my opinion, Into The Future will be a great ending to The Sims 3But let's stop rambling, and start talking about the new occult, Plumbots.

I guess you could say Plumbots are super advanced versions of Servo's. It makes sense, considering that Servo's are improved versions of Simbots. By what we have seen so far, Plumbots will have the most customization out of all of the robotic occults that have appeared in The Sims before. You can change, flip, andswitch anything. Head, body, torso, legs, arms, colors, name, gender, and personality!

Sims 3 Into The Future Plumbots

As shown in the most recent live broadcast, Plumbots can be given different "Chips" that enables new interactions and different benefits. You can give your friendly (or not so friendly!) robots the ability to make other sims happy, sad, or even give them the power to love! But sadly, no robot babies, only flirting. They can also be programmed to be a maid, a handy man, a chef, you name it!
Plumbots will add a whole new level of game play and exploration. The possibilities are endless! I think Plumbots will be one of the coolest things the Expansion Pack Team has produced yet! I can't wait to get my hands on it on October 22nd!

Well there is my opinion. Now, I want to hear yours! Also, subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Let's Play's and Reviews for the game we love:http://www.youtube.com/user/Joewaaaayyy/featured

No comments:

Post a Comment