Tuesday 20 August 2013

Interview: Let'sPlayWithLife

Let'sPlayWithLife is really new simmer who has stormed his way to a quick 100 subscribers! Starting form the 9th June 2013, they haven't showed us many videos...BUT the videos uploaded show promise and excitement! 



1. So, tell us how you originally got into the Sims franchise!?
    My parents bought me the Sims 2 double deluxe when I was 8. I played it for hours the day I got it and since then. I guess I've been addicted haha!


2. How did you react when your channel reached 100 subscribers? Are you shocked by the big support from the community?
    I felt so happy! I reached 100 subscribers a lot quicker than I expected. I couldn't believe it because I haven't been able to upload in 3 weeks due to my laptop being broken.

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
    I am very very excited for The Sims 4. But I don't like the thought of how much money I will spend on it.

4. What new big feature do you want to see in The Sims 4
    I hope The Sims 4 will bring more options with emotions between two Sims.

5. If you could create any expansion that hasn't been created before, what would it be?
    Jungle Madness. You can own your own zoo. And own monkeys and tigers and those kind of animals.



6. What type of simmer are you?
    I'm not exactly sure what that means. But I'm one who plays Sims non stop and spends most of my pocket money on new content/expansions/stuff packs etc.

7. Are you looking forward to the Movie Stuff pack and Into The Future?
    I am very excited for Movie Stuff and Into the Future. I feel considering they are the last stuff pack and expansion pack of The Sims 3 there will be a lot of effort out into them.

8. What has been your favourite expansion pack of all time during the Sims series?
    I can't decide between Island Paradise and Supernatural. They both added interactions in the Sims we had never seen before. I also loved Apartment Life in Sims 2.

9. Do you prefer store content or content from Stuff Packs?
    I prefer store content because with stuff packs if there is one or two items from it you want you must pay for the whole stuff pack. Whereas with store content you can choose individual items.

10. Finally, where do you see your channel in five years time?
      I feel my channel in 5 years time would hopefully be at about 5000 subscribers. It may have a lets play on The Sims 5. I'm not sure but I'm excited for what my future on YouTube holds.

Thank you for letting me be interviewed.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment