Tuesday 20 August 2013

Interview : GreenSim2

GreenSim2 is another fairly recent Let's Player with her channel being set up in mid-june, she has two Let's Plays currently running on her channel and quoted from her, she is "a girl who loves playing Sims".



1. So, tell us how you originally got into the Sims franchise?
    Well I first learnt about The Sims over ten years ago, infact I used to watch my mother play the first ever Sims, and since then its always been my favourite computer game. I started watching Lifesimmers lets play and that why I'm here today.


2. How have you been finding creating Let's Plays? Was it as challenging as you thought it would be?
    Creating lets play, is easy for me now that I'm used to it, it can be hard at times because you have to make time to record, and you always need to take the time to edit, even make thumbnails any many more, just so you can give your subscribers/fans a video through out the week.
You can find my channel from this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenSim2

3. Are you excited for The Sims 4?
Yes I am very excited about The Sims 4, I cant wait to see how the Sims will look, and how all they clothing/hair styles are. I recently won a The Sims 4 sketch from The Sims 3, and its just a sketch but every game starts with sketch's at the beginning. When it comes out you can expect to see loads of Lets Plays for The Sims 4. 

4. What new big feature do you want to see in the next base game?
My ideal feature would be Seasons, and the whole game play around Generations, because I'm one who gets bored on the sunny weather all the time, so  by having at least weather, in the base game would be better than, just a base game its self, besides is makes the games more realistic. 

5. If you could create the first expansion for The Sims 4 that was new to the whole Sims franchise, what would it be?
    If I was to create an expansion pack, I think I would try to make it based on the teenagers/children/toddlers more, for example your toddlers could go to a daycare/nursery instead of being at home most of the time. I would also bring in where you teenagers can do two weeks of work experience, instead of having a part time job, and the children get to stay over at friends without the curfew affecting it.



6. What type of simmer are you?
     I'm a type of simmer where in my lets play I don't cheat unless it is necessary, but I never use the 'motherlode' cheat to get more money, it's more fun that way getting them to earn their own to keep, so they can go on in every day life. On the other hand on my off screen family I do like them to live in nice big houses so I cheat to get them to move in, but yet they only get enough money to move in, so they still have to work, and get money to pay bills etc.

7. Are you looking forward to the Movie Stuff pack and Into The Future?
    Yes of course I'm looking forward to both of them but more towards Into The Future, it looks like it is going to give the Sims a whole new look, travelling to the future, making Plumbots, just time travelling, it so is something to look forward to and I'll will be doing a lets play on it when I get my hands on it, I already have the Sims names ready. Well if nobody uses them first. 
The Movie Stuff pack will bring new features to the game but it doesn't really catch my interest as to yet, but who knows I could be proven wrong.

8. What has been your favourite expansion pack of all time during the Sims series?
    My favourite expansion pack is probably Seasons, because it brings weather,parties and many more features to the game, and from this the Sims got a more realistic feature which they can experience together, including snow days, trick or treating, plus the festival park which brings hours of fun for all family members.

9. How have you responded to the warm reception you've received from your videos?
    I have responded really well, although I was shocked at the fact I had gained 106 subscribers in a month, was just fantastic, which then I went on to twitter and did giveaways from the Sims 3 store, which people like me doing, so there is going to be more in the future.
So make sure to follow if you wish.

10. What other Let's Plays can we expect after generations or island paradise finishes?
      I have a few planned of course I will be doing one on Into The Future, but I already have Sims ready for an ambitions lets play which has been requested by some people, plus I came up with the idea of a Let's Play my current household, and I had loads of people asking and saying it was a good idea, those are the only ones I have planned for now, but there will always be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment