Thursday 22 August 2013

Interview : SimGuruOnion

After "Onion-gate" in July's first Sims Live Broadcast, a new and popular SimGuruOnion took the stage and more importantly was revealed to the simming nation! I got the exclusive interview below!





1. So Ryan made the onion slip, is it true that you are actually his secret lover?
    I certainly was Ryan's secret lover! The secret is out now and we got married just hours after the Sims live broadcast! Our wedding video is available on YouTube here. We tried to keep it a secret because the world is so harsh and judgemental  "Why would a man fall in love with an onion?" they would say. To which I respond, it's because we're a beautiful and loving couple.



2. The community love you! How have you responded to the reaction?
    I love the community back! I decided to be myself and be as friendly as possible with all my fabulous fans. Also, I realized within five minutes of the creation of my twitter account that I should follow everyone back. The attention they have bestowed upon me is fantastic. It makes me feel so happy, and I wanted to give some of that attention back.

3. Are there any food gurus that you don't like the taste of (I.E don't like)?
   Sim Guru Diarrhoea comes to mind. He isn't quite a food guru, yet the account still exists... I truly question the maturity of said Sim Guru.

4. What do you hope to see in The Sims 4?
    Oh boy! I'm sure The Sims 4 will have loads of new features in game. I expect to see a larger variety of fruits and vegetables on sale at the grocery store. I am a huge fan of food, as you might have noticed, and there just aren't enough plants available in The Sims 3. I hope The Sims 4 team corrects this.

5. Will we see any Vaughan onion babies?
    Perhaps! Currently, Ryan and I enjoy spending alone time together. After a year or so to settle in and adjust to married life, then we will be ready for onion babies.



6. Do you have a crush on any other SimGurus?
    Oh no! Of course not! I fell in love with the one and only Ryan Vaughan at first sight. No one else can ever take the place of my precious hubby Ry-Ry!


7. Will we see you working on the TS4 team?
    Definitely. I can't tell you too much about it, but The Sims 4 team is developing a series of expansion and stuff packs all about onions. There will be brand new onion houses, onion worlds, onion patterns, and even onion Sims! Of course, this is too much to fit into one game, so we have to make separate packs. I play the role of adding terribly charming puns to all the item descriptions, as well as creating concept art for these expansion and stuff packs. I am very excited!

8. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
    Well... primarily, I see myself raising my onion babies. I predict I will be working part time on The Sims 5, too. However, I have to be discreet in regards to The Sims 4, but we're talking The Sims 5, so I will leave it at that.
Thanks so much for interviewing me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this article about our beloved SimGuruOnion. I am overjoyed to learn of the wedding and wish both Guru's a long and happy life together.

    ReplyDelete